ok...I'm slipping...and i'm sorry. Yesterday was tal's 7 month birthday...and i didn't post a thing! We had a very busy day...meetings and naps in the morning (guess who had which)...followed by a lovely lunch with Andrea and Simone. Simone is just over a year older than Talia...she's super cute...and lot's of fun. Not to mention all the cool clothes and toys that she has leant tal (we promise to take such good care of them - thank you so much!)
I'll update her height over the weekend. Weight-wise I feel like she's a little heavier...which I think may be because she now has formula 3X's a day. I'll try to update weight next week if I can make the drop in clinic.
Our little angel is so much fun. I can't believe she is 7 months already. Here is a video of our favorite time of day. Enjoy ;)
Friday, June 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment