Monday, January 12, 2009

our first post...

hello all!

we're going to take a stab at maintaining a blog so all of you in the east can keep up with talia's adventures. the first 7 weeks have gone by fast...she's getting bigger by the minute! we'll try our best to update regularly...so stay tuned.

much love, j, j & t

5 comments:

  1. I love it!!!! It's not quite as good as the real thing though. I can't wait to snuggle with Talia again ... only three weeks ... we are counting the days. We love you three.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just checked my hotmail & got this link from my uncle dennis. I know its a little late but congratulations anyway. Talia is a beautiful name.
    Best wishes Lynne & Terry Moran

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! Thank you for taking on the blog to keep us all connected. Love you lots and I can't wait to meet Talia.

    Always, Ali
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi guys, just back from skking at Steamboat Springs,Co. What a great idea. At least we can see her in pictures. Hear you are not coming to Fla. so this is the best we can do. She is beautiful...Lot's of Love, Jan & Steve

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so beautiful. I have a conference in BC this Spring so I hope to meet her in person. Love this site!!!!

    XO,
    Steph

    ReplyDelete